Friday, July 17, 2009

"Clean-Out-The-Fridge" Easy Vegetable Stir-Fry

This is the easiest stir-fry to make and it has a lot of flavor too. Very comparable to your favorite chinese dish at the local restaurant. I make it when I need something quick for dinner, or when I need to use up an assortment of vegetables in the fridge. It will be a nice way to enjoy some of the peppers, eggplant, cabbage, and bok choy that I planted in the garden.

Here's what I found in my vegetable bin - but you can use anything that you have.


The seasoning is only 3 ingredients.


Stir fry all the veges in some oil until they are crisp-tender. I start with the onions, then the harder vegetables, then the softer ones.

Now add some hoisin sauce, a little chili sauce (be careful - it's hot!), and soy sauce to taste.


Voila! Dinner is served!

No comments: